Sunday, July 1, 2012

My Country, Mit Land Blog Hop



Welcome hoppers!

If you're on a direct path you should be coming from Scrapbooking by Lisette. Who has some really spectacular cards and plenty of pages to inspire all the scrapbooker's among us.    

Since I always enjoy  seeing the weekly OWH sketches turned on their sides I though I'd share two versions with you today. On the horizontal card I adjusted the position on the stripe. I felt pushing the 1" stip a bit off to the left and creating an asymmetrical balance works better.

Sentiment & Matching Die - My Favorite Things
Star Dies - Papetrey Ink • Papers - Doodle Bug & Oriental Trading
Embossing Border - Tim Holtz for Sizzix • Twine - Doodlebug


Sentiment & Star Stamps - Paper Smooches Circle of Honor set
Papers DCWV • Houndstooth Embossing Folder - Cuttlebug

Here is the sketch that both cards are based on.


Next stop Margit, with more to inspire you including some holiday cards which we'll be working on for our heroes before you know it.    

If you want to head back to the top of the hop at the OWH Stars & Stamps Blog click here.
       
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the hop!
signature




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...